Friday, July 3, 2009

"i thought of you and where you'd gone and let the world spin madly on..."

good evening blogging world. this is my first official "blog" even though i've been old fashioned blogging my whole life. with just my pen and paper.

i'm an old fashioned girl. ya know? i always imagined myself in another time, era, place. i always thought my personality was better suited for the a lady in the renaissance time, a flapper/jazz singer in the 20's, or a music/peace guru in the 60's. but i suppose i was put here on this earth for this time. and i'm loving life nonetheless.

my entries to this blog will be scattered. sometimes organized, but mostly a general idea of my thoughts, beliefs, emotional high's and low's, and dreaming vapors.

let me explain why i don't capitalize anything. one of my favorite poets of all time is e.e. cummings. he was infamous for never capitalizing anything. and i admire that. so i have adopted it and it fits me quite well.

i will also title every one of my posts with a lyric line from one of my favorite songs at the moment. if you can guess the song/artist without cheating (googling the line) then i'll give you a brownie.

or at least brownie points.

anywho, i've got relatives in the next room here to celebrate the weekend and i suppose i should attend to them.

peace, love, and tofu.
-sierradawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment