Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"miles and miles in my bare feet, still can't lay me down to sleep"

it's pouring heavily outside, the ceiling fan is on low, bon iver plays in the background and my mind will not stop running. i decide it's time for a non stop writing style blog. ready, go.

oh how life plays with us. pick us up, throws us across the room just like in those fancy liam neeson movies and then cradles us in it's arms, crooning us back to health. i feel like i'm being repeatedly thrown around by life, and i'd greatly appreciate it if life would slow down a little. thinking about school in the fall and getting ready for it has taken the excitement out of it all. i have no desire to go through with this incredibly large change in my life. i hate change. i want change. i hate change.

inspiration comes in many forms, but nothing larger than a great piece of music to get me moving. so many things in my life i want to experience, so many things in my life i want to do, feel, see, receive, create and give.

i am so full of fear. my deep, inner desire to experience new and great things is not happy with the black hole of fear i hold inside me. i found out last year that fear is the root of my anxiety, my stress, my tears. i know this. but how does one overcome incredible fear? it's not easy, and at the moment does not seem plausible.

even when i have nothing to stress about in the summer, i still find myself full of tension in my shoulders, neck, jaw and head. it may just be a life struggle to keep the pain and tightness out of my life.

nature is the best healer of the soul. i get to venture out into my favorite place in the world next week and i feel it will be a good thing for me to do. reconnect, meditate, be inspired and light the flame that this mundane schedule has snuffed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment