Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"electric feel"

i've had a strong current of constant thought running in and out of my brain paths.

i am told to embrace the loneliness. we learn to deal. and we do. i do. i learn tactics, tricks, and tips to holding my sutures in.

but what if it hits you and you try, you try so hard to embrace the loneliness, but you can't. you crave something, you burn for it. i want to dig deeper, i want to find that stronger connection. i want it.

i want to go under all the layers and fix the moth eroded holes in the lace.

it won't stop haunting my thoughts. that dream. so vivid that i feel that it was real. and i want it to be real. but i don't know what stock to take in dreams.

this is seriously messing with my thoughts. i can't take my mind off of this. help?

No comments:

Post a Comment